The 10th anniversary of the attacks on September 11th approaches, it is an appropriate time to reflect on the state of emergency preparedness in New Jersey. The lessons learned from tragic day served as a catalyst for development of myriad protocols and resources that can be quickly accessed and deployed in response to large scale medical emergencies and public health threats.
Topics to be presented are:
- The state of medical information exchange.
- The array of resources in place to respond to emergencies and how they are accessed and coordinated.
- Technology that enables real time communication of critical information and ensures business continuity.
- How today’s emergency rooms and other medical providers are vastly different from just a few years ago.
- Practical actions businesses should take to safeguard their employees and customers.